Butter is important in cakes, as it adds flavor and moisture. Butter has a melting point that is just below body temperature, so baked goods taste especially delicious and “melt in your mouth.” Butter also helps to leaven and moisten the dough.
Can we bake a cake without Butter? Find the answer here.
If you are searching for butter and oil free cake, this is the best possible option. To have the Sponge form please follow the recipes exactly explained in the video.
Oil free Chocolate cake by using 4 ingredients. Supersoft spongy Cake , which you can decorate it as a base Cake . Decorate a birthday cake by using this recipe. I haven’t use any baking powder & Oil for this recipe .
The Four Ingredients :
- All Purpose Flour – 50g (1/2 cup)
- Cocoa Powder – 2tbsp
- Egg – 3 ( room temperature)
- Sugar – 75g (1/4th cup + 2 tbsp)
SOME USEFUL TIPS :
- Eggs should be in room temperature
- No need to tap Cake tin to remove any air bubble .
- After baking open the oven door & rest the pan into oven about 5 minutes
- Cool the cake completely before slice
For more details step by step process click here.
Don't forget to give your feedback and suggestion. Feel free to contact us for any clarification.